I believe your wedding day should truly be your dream day therefore I don’t charge extra for customizing your ceremony. Just read my reviews on Weddingwire and Yelp to see that you don’t need to spend a lot to have an incredible custom ceremony.
My wedding ceremony package includes:
- A Custom Ceremony Any Day of the Week within 20 Miles of Long Beach. (See Below for moderate travel fees.)
- Initial Consultation on the Phone or In Person, Whichever You Prefer
- Unlimited Phone & Email Support So You Are 100% Comfortable & At Ease
- Custom Features — The ceremony will be custom designed to include whatever you
desire, such as a wine ceremony, roses for the mothers, children’s medallions, etc.
I never charge an extra fee to design your dream wedding ceremony!
- Unlimited Changes to Your Ceremony
- Travel — I travel between Malibu and San Clemente to perform your wedding at your
location. Weekends included! Some locations require a small travel fee. (See details
below for travel fees.)
- Coordination with Your Wedding Coordinator, D.J., Photographer, Videographer, etc.
- Signing & Mailing the Marriage License you Provide
Providing Your L.A. Confidential License & Notary — $150
When I perform your ceremony, you may also want me to provide the marriage license for both LA and Orange County weddings. My $150 fee includes all of the following services:
- Providing a Los Angeles County Confidential Marriage License (Cost from the county is
$85 for a confidential license. I charge $35 for my service fee.)
- Notary Services for the License & Certificate of Identity ($30, which is $10 per signature)
- Delivery of the License to Your Wedding Location on the Day of the Ceremony
Travel Fees for Out-of-Area Ceremonies
Travel fees of $45-80 may apply for wedding ceremonies for parts of Malibu and farther north, south of Dana Point, and Corona and beyond.
All fees are based on mileage from Long Beach:
20-34 miles $45
35-49 miles $60
50-75 miles $80