Marriage License Information
by Reverend Bob Schneider
I am a notary and authorized by the Los Angeles County
Clerk to issue confidential marriage licenses. So, instead
of you both going to a county office and waiting in line for a
license, I can provide that for you and bring it to the
wedding. I only provide this special service to couples for
whom I am performing their ceremony.
A confidential marriage license protects the information
contained in the license from being seen by strangers. It is
a private document.
In order for me to provide your confidential marriage
license you must:
1. Be living together prior to applying for the license.
2. Must be 18 years of age or older.
3. You may live anywhere in the world, as long as you have
4. Must have a valid photo I.D.
5. Original or copy of divorce papers or death certificate if
the event has occurred within two years of applying for the
No blood test is necessary.
The wedding must take place in Los Angeles County.
Call me to discuss your particular situation.